When I get into bed
your scent is still fresh
on the pillow
and I breath it in
until it’s all gone
and I think how selfish I am
to take all of you for myself.
So I just tried to write a list of all the reasons why I’m a fuckup and I put it in my queue by accident and now I cant find it and I cant even get hating myself right.
"All these young girls getting themselves pregnant"
Wow, self impregnating teenage girls, these men should be afraid, we as woman are evolving at alarming rates.
Why feeding water birds bread is harmful:
- Duckling Malnutrition: In an area where ducks are regularly fed bread, ducklings will not receive adequate nutrition for proper growth and development. Furthermore, because ducks will naturally seek out an easy food source such as human handouts, ducklings will not learn to forage for natural foods as easily.
- Overcrowding: Where an easy food source is abundant, ducks and other waterfowl will lay more eggs and the pond or lake will become overcrowded. This makes it more difficult for the birds to seek out healthier food sources and increases the likelihood of territorial aggression.
- Pollution: When too much bread is offered to ducks, not all of it will be eaten. The soggy, uneaten bread is unsightly and rotting bread can create noxious odors as well as lead to greater algae growth that can clog natural waterways. This concentrates the pollution and can eventually eradicate fish and other life in the vicinity.
- Diseases: Feeding ducks bread can increase the spread of diseases in two ways. First, a carbohydrate-rich diet leads to greater defecation, and bird feces easily harbor bacteria responsible for numerous diseases, including avian botulism. Second, moldy bread can cause aspergillosis, a fatal lung infection that can decimate entire duck and waterfowl flocks.
- Pest Attraction: Rotting supplies of food leftover from sated ducks will attract other unwelcome pests such as rats, mice and insects. These pests can also harbor additional diseases that can be dangerous to humans.
- Loss of Natural Behaviour: When birds become accustomed to handouts, they lose their natural fear of humans and may become aggressive in order to get more food. Their loss of fear can also cause other dangers, such as a willingness to cross busy roads in order to reach picnickers and other likely sources of food.
Good Foods to Feed Ducks:
The best foods for ducks are those that provide the nutrients, minerals and vitamins the birds need for healthy growth and development. Many of these foods are similar to the natural seeds, grains and plants the birds will forage on their own. As omnivorous birds, ducks will eat a great deal of different foods, and the best foods to offer ducks include:
- Cracked corn
- Wheat, barley or similar grains
- Oats (uncooked; rolled or quick)
- Rice (cooked or uncooked)
- Birdseed (any type or mix)
- Grapes (cut in half)
- Frozen peas or corn (defrosted, no need to cook)
- Mealworms (fresh or dried)
- Chopped lettuce or other greens or salad mixes
- Vegetable trimmings or peels (chopped)
- Duck feed pellets or poultry starter pellets (x)
Every year I will reblog some kind of reminder of this! Please don’t feed waterfowl bread.
However, going to private school and being a dick are not mutually exclusive. I personally knpw some lovely privately schooled ladies.
this is my new favourite thing
did everyone just quietly forgive pharrell for being in blurred lines
i honestly love you so much anna omg
ASK ME! Fill that inbox!1. Where are you from?2. Has an anime ever made you cry?3. Post a screenshot of your tumblr activity page4. A musical artist you love that isn’t well known?5. How would you describe your sense of humour?6. Would you ever give up your life to save someone else’s?7. Did you make any resolutions for this year? What were they?8. Last 3 blogs on your dashboard, not including any of your own.9. Put your music player of choice on shuffle and list the first 3 songs10. Can you curl your tongue?11. Can you do any other accents other than your own?12. Who would be your ideal partner?13. Who is your favorite anime character?14. Most used word?15. Most used phrased?16. Inspiration behind your URL?17. Inspiration behind your blog title?18. Is there something you would never do?19. Is there anything you should be doing right now?20. Is there a song which can bring you to tears instantly?21. If you could study anything, what would it be?22. If money was no object, where would you move to?23. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?24. Have you ever online dated?25. Have you ever been in love?26. Have you ever had a secret admirer?27. Favorite song?28. Favorite food?29. Favorite movie?30. Favorite foreign food?31. Are you ticklish?32. Are you a good liar?33. Are you pursuing your dreams?34. Are you scared of the future?35. Are you happy with who you are?36. Are you a clean or messy person?37. Are you a good judge of character?38. Are you a very open or private person?39. Are you more attracted to men or women?40. How old are you?41. How tall are you?42. How did you get your name?43. How many posts do you have?44. How many posts have you liked?45. How are you feeling right now?46. How many followers do you have?47. How would you like to be remembered?48. Do you have a crush?49. Do you want children?50. Do you have any pets?51. Do you play video games?52. Do you have much of an ego?53. Do you believe in soul mates?54. Do you prefer to text or call?55. Do you suck or bite lollipops?56. Do you like long or short hair?57. Do actions speak louder than words?58. Do you correct people when they make mistakes?59. Do you post mainly reblogs, or your own content?60. Do you ever play board games or other non-computer games?61. What makes you angry?62. What is your birthday?63. What shoe size are you?64. What are you strengths?65. What is your dream job?66. What color is your hair?67. What color is your eyes?68. What do your parents do?69. What is you middle name?70. What are your weaknesses?71. What is your zodiac sign?72. What’s your lucky number?73. What perfume do you wear?74. What are you allergic to?75. What’s the meaning of life?76. What is your favorite color?77. What is your favorite accent?78. What makes you uncomfortable?79. What is your personality type?80. What is your #1 favorite anime?81. What type of music do you like?82. What or whom do you miss right now?83. What’s your favourite number, and why?84. What programs do you currently have open?85. What do you typically have for breakfast?86. What age do people usually mistake you for?87. What’s the most notes you’ve ever had on a post?88. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sleep?89. What are five things you want to do before you die?90. What fandoms would you consider yourself a part of?
i need constant reassurance from my friends that they don’t secretly hate me and this is a problem
she’s so touched for a moment